Returns and Exchanges
If you're looking to return a faulty or incorrect item then please make sure have read the returns and exchanges policy.
- You can return any item for a refund within 28 days of receiving your original order.
- We'll refund the price you purchased your item at - this includes sale items. All refunds will be given on receipt of faulty or unwanted item.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way!
- We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- We try hard to accept all returns and they don’t need to be in the original box or bag, as long as they're securely packed. Returned items should include tags and, if possible, any of the original packaging.
- In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- We recommend you obtain proof of postage.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a return.
- You can also exchange your item within 28 days, as long as the new item has the same product code as the original product you ordered. For example, you’d just like to exchange it for a different size.
- If you want a different item, the item you want is sold under a different product code, or the item you want is a different price to the price at which you bought the original product, then you'll need to return the unwanted item for a refund and place a new order.
- We'll send your replacement to the original delivery address unless you tell us otherwise.
- If the item is out of stock in the size or colour you have opted for, then a refund will be issued instead.